Sunday, July 21, 2013

Are Guilt & Regret Useless?

Are Guilt & Regret Useless?

I don't want to feel guilt.
Nor regret.
Are they just useless feelings?

Does my guilt move me to think better thoughts?
I hope so.

Does guilt help others?
I don't see how.


If I feel good, others around me will feel better.
I can temporarily help others, but ultimately they are responsible for their own choices, thoughts and feelings.

If I take care of my own needs first, I'll be in the best place possible to do what needs to be done. To make the best choices for my own happiness and well being.

If I feel guilt, sadness, and regret, especially because of actions of others, what good does that do? It primarily serves as a distraction.

I think this is what the message is in this Abraham-Hicks video.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GpH3LFfDpa0&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment