Sunday, August 18, 2013

Understanding Abraham and the Buddha

What is the vortex? What is getting into the vortex?

When Abraham speaks through Esther about getting into this vortex, I think of meditation or bringing that super deep relaxed state from meditation into the active field or active daily life.

I think of the vibration of relaxation or tuning into a calmer frequency and I think of a frequency or vibration of knowing or a vibration of clarity, a vibration of joy or love.

I have also heard of this or at least it seems to me this is similar to teachings from the Buddha when he talks about a Buddha field or looking at the good or the ultimate good in everything around right here and now.

If I can look at what makes me feel clear, alive, appreciative, passionate, loving, or whole rather than unhappy thoughts like unfairness or jealousy or greedy thoughts of lack - then I am doing myself and everyone else a favor if I focus on or put my attention on those things which bring this vortex vibration this, relaxed vibration, this Buddha-field awareness.

That is my main goal. That is my primary mission in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment