Saturday, March 14, 2015

What if you and I really are God?

What if you and I really are God?

GOD! Really!!

And we decided to just stop in here for a bit and try out this human experience thing as separate individuals experiencing unique views but having come from the exact same source

Kind of like driving down the road and deciding what to eat and you think, "Oh wouldn't it be fun for us to stop in and experience McDonald's today? You know, just for fun?"


And, wow! Look at what can happen when getting caught up in the ordering from the menu.

What's healthiest?
What's the most exciting?
What's new?
What's familiar?
What will make me feel best?
What is the best deal?
Which one satisfies my deepest need at the moment?
What can I afford?
What makes the most sense?
What will have the best long-term effect?

What made me happiest yesterday?
How can I watch what is happening so that I make some more choices in the future?

How can I slow down and be more aware so that I am truly noticing what makes me happier?

What if simply watching my choices helps me build my faith that If I choose honestly and happily then I will truly be more happy as I build that momentum??

Jinpa

No comments:

Post a Comment