Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Working It Out

Working It Out

I want to wake up seeing good.

I want to come quickly to see the good things all around me.

I see the benefit of focusing on good things. The more I focus on good, the easier it gets to see more good.

I am
I am here.
You are here.
We are here together.

How can any one be more deserving to be here than you and me?

How can wealth give you any more justification than simply existing?

Admission prices.
Front row seating.
First class airline ticket.
Private island vacation.
Private cruise.
Chauffeur.
Limousine
Five star restaurant.

How can I enjoy those things when I know there are others who cannot simply because of the price of admission.?

Your car is a great car. Brand new.
Other deserving people drive much much worse. Shouldn't you drive much worse till everyone can manage to drive a better one?

No, I guess I can see that my views hav certainly awarded me this opportunity. An by being deeply grateful for this car, I will bring even more opportunities like it to the front of my awareness.

I am a more do it yourself kind of person. I don't want to be pampered and isolated on a private island. I'd like to share the experience with family. But when I am clear about wanting something, I have noticed that I usually get it.

Family and friends are important.

If I don't have a clear idea about what I want, how can I expect to move in a direction that ends up where I want to go?

I am afraid.

I am afraid that if I quit this job, I won't make as much as I am paid now.

But I know that if I keep this job I won't have as much opportunity to make even more because I keep focusing on what is rather than what could be.

Dream and imagine the possibilities. Move in that direction. Build that dream. And don't worry about the money.

And there it is. And there it goes...
Fear. --> No fear. No worries.
Unworthiness. --> I am
Confusion. --> dreaming

Fear of things getting worse.
--> but then a knowing that things get better when you look for the positive.

Unworthy of getting to a better place - probably more a lack of faith in myself and a heavy reliance on the old way of looking at reality.
--> I am. Nothing can take that away. Even death? As long as I believe in the source energy.

Confusion. About what I really want. What I really want to do. What do I really enjoy creating. What do I want to show off. Why do I feel I'm not there yet.
--> relax. Look around. Dream. Create. Realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment